Terms and Conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets are sold on behalf of the presenting body and is subject to the terms and conditions applicable o that event and/or the venue where held.
2. Tickets are not refundable. Refunds are only available as per the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice. A copy of the code can be viewed on the LPA website.
3. The right is reserved to vary advertised programs or seating arrangements and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or evict patrons.
5. Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the program.
6. The use of cameras or recording devices is strictly forbidden.
7. Patrons are asked to adhere to all and any house rules.
8. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants please note that the following Conditions of Entry may apply within the Cardinia Cultural Centre.
By entering Cardinia Cultural Centre, each person acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following:
- Cardinia Cultural Centre management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Visitors are responsible for behaving in a manner that does not interfere with the safety and enjoyment of others
- Ensure you do not leave personal items unattended
- Management reserves the right to inspect any personal belongings
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) within the grounds or buildings of Cardinia Cultural Centre
- The following items are specifically prohibited from Cardinia Cultural Centre
- Illegal substances
- Laser lights
- Animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- Alcohol that has not been purchase inside the precinct
- Unauthorised advertising materials or flyers
- Any other item that in the opinion of Cardinia Cultural Centre management could cause harm or public nuisance
- Bicycles, scooters, segways, skateboards, rollerblades, skates or other wheeled recreational devices are not to be used inside the building unless with prior express permission from management
- To observe the directions of staff and written notices
- Cardinia Cultural Centre is a licensed venue and as such, the licensee is responsible for complying with the Liquor Control Reform Acct 1998, and fully supports and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Visitors and patrons may be requested to provide proof of identity and/or age at any time.
- Alternative areas to park or cloak prams and strollers will be provided on an event by event basis
In addition, the following conditions apply to the Gallery:
- Bags or items, where the longest length is 40cm or more are not permitted in exhibition areas, these can be left at own risk in designated areas
- Food and drink are not permitted
- Touching of the artwork is strictly prohibited (unless otherwise stated)
The following condition also applies to the Theatre:
- Prams, pushers, strollers, and walkers are not permitted and can be left in designated areas at own risk. Assistance is available for navigating the theatre space.
Sign up to our E-News today!
Sign up to our e-news today for all the latest event information, special offers and more!